These whole hemp stalks were grown in the great state of Colorado.
Hemp stalks are used for their fiber and my be further separated through a process called decortication in which the core fiber is removed from the bark fiber.
About 70% of the hemp stalk is made up of woody core hurd fiber while the other approximately 30% is made up of bast long fibers.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Pinterest

 © 2021 PSNET